This unit oversees all activities related directly to the academic programmes of the College by providing administrative oversight and support for academic matters in various directorates/schools and academic departments of the colleges. The specified functions of this unit include among others:
1. Administration and monitoring of academic policies as they relate to academic matters.
2. Issuance of sessional result to students and transcripts of students’ academic to appropriate individual or agencies within and outside the College.
3. Collaboration with academic directorates/schools/departments/units to develop plan for the College consistent with the vision, mission and strategic plan for the college.
4. Facilitating compliance with the standards at accreditation agencies and effectively and efficiently implement decisions from accreditation reviews in collaboration with appropriate agencies.
5. Provide executive and administrative services to the college academic board and its Committees.