If your registered your account with a valid and active email account, you can easily recover your
password here. Below are the steps you will take:
- 1. Enter your correct RegCode and Email Address into the form on the right
- 2. Click the 'Start Recovery' Button
- 3. An email will be sent to the email address you entered into the form.
- 4. Click the link in the email.
- 5. This will take you to a page where you can set a new password.
- 6. And that is all there is to it. Enjoy your new password.
If you had register with an invalid email address, create a new one with either Gmail or Yahoo or any other email provider and take the new email address to the ICT Representative at the Bursary Unit to have your records updated. Then you can return to this page to continue.